Global Investments Incorporated work closely with Michigan Tax Advice, who provide investor support. They offer a range of services and products specifically designed to help real estate investors from all around the globe. They are also part of the Sharp Legal Group which is able to address any potential taxation issues; thus limiting your exposure to both taxation and liability.
Michigan Tax Advice focuses on real estate investor needs with succession planning tools to accomplish your goals and to protect your interests.
Some of the services provided by Michigan Tax Advice:
Resident Agent Service – Michigan Tax Advice can act as your resident agent enabling you to use a US physical address to receive any mail.
LLC set up – Most real estate investors in the USA own their properties within a Limited Liability Company (LLC) which is a cheap and efficient way to protect your liability.
Bank account set up – Michigan Tax Advice can also open a US bank account alongside the LLC in which you can receive and collect your rental income.
Tax preparation – Michigan Tax Advice will help you file your annual income tax return and also apply for your ITIN number.
Michigan Tax Advice offer their services at competitive and reasonable rates to ensure you receive the maximum service at the best possible price.
Prices include the following:
- $850 (Single Member LLC) EIN, Articles of Organization, Filing Fee, Operating Agreement, ITIN, Bank Account set up.
- $1,250 (Multi-Member LLC) EIN, Articles of Organization, Filing Fee, Operating Agreement, ITIN, Bank Account set up.
- $250 ITIN number for non LLC clients (deductible from your annual tax return charge)
- $325 (Single Member LLC) yearly tax return.
- $500 (Multi-Member LLC) yearly tax return (including all individual returns for members)
- $125 (Single or Multi LLC) Resident Agent and filling fee to Michigan.